Asus have geared up to kick-start their new business vertical – AIoT. Dedicated to artificial intelligence (AI) and internet of things (IoT), this new division comprises of innovative solutions for small medium and enterprise-level businesses.
Asus will provide a wide variety of their IoT products from motherboards to PCs. Here are the categories of new products:
- Edge Computers: Fanless, industrial-grade systems built for 24×7 stability and capable of processing, filtering, analysing and acting on real-time data.
- Industrial Motherboard & Single Board Computer (SBC) products: They are built to be extremely durable and meant to be operationally reliable in industrial settings and harsh environments like extreme temperatures, humidity, etc.
- Mini PCs: Ultra-compact and provide innovative solutions for a wide range of applications from business offices to education and hospitals.
- Business Motherboard Products: Easily customisable and improved management suites for reliable and simplified IT operations for businesses through Asus’s Corporate Stable Model.
- Pro Workstation Motherboard Products: Designed and optimised for high-performing GPUs needed for the mathematically and computationally intensive calculations used in Deep Learning (which is the training process for the development of AI).
According to IDC there will be more than 41.6 billion connected IoT devices by 2025. The adoption of smart wearables and smart homes has grown four fold in the last six years. We are already operational providing our solutions for food tech companies and digital signage solutions at top city airports and we have some notable projects in the pipeline for 2020.Vinay Shetty, India and South Asia Regional Director, Components Business, Asus